Client Spotlight – Denise
Todays Spotlight spotlight goes out to my client Denise
Denise has been absolutely killing it and I’ve had a lot of people come up to me and ask what her “secret” is. So I’m happy to share her “secret” with you.
There is no secret 😱
She already had a pretty good diet plan, been extremely consistent with her 2x per week strength training plan, and had been walking regularly. Off to a great start…….but she’s been doing that for a while…..what else?
- She started the online nutrition coaching with me. This gave her solid habits to follow and skills to practice which gave her direction and great ideas for planning.
- She improved her snacking by prepping and chopping up vegetables to take with her on the road as well as tuna packets in her desk at work for a high protein snack.
- She planned meals and always thought about challenges ahead due to her busy schedule.
- She satisfied her sweet tooth with a pretty decent tasting low sugar chocolate protein shake.
- She started eating slowly and mindfully.
Overall, she is just doing a LOT of things right and consistently. By identifying and addressing things she felt were ‘weaknesses’, she was able take that next step. Throughout this whole process she has felt a lot better and her overall health has improved. On top of all of that, she shared this in social media, which also takes a huge amount of courage!